[Libre-soc-dev] MoM August 20

lkcl luke.leighton at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 12:38:38 BST 2021

On August 25, 2021 11:05:46 AM UTC, Madan Kartheessan <madan.kartheessan at gmail.com> wrote:
>can i recommend that you carry on with regular meetings (run by
>yourselves),
>perhaps using this link?

Madan: please just reply inline rather than copy the text that somebody else wrote.

by copying my words it looks like *you* are saying "carry on with regular meetings".

are you instructing *me* to carry on with regular meetings? look above at the header.  it says, "On aug 25th Madan wrote: can i recommend you carry on with regular meetings"

you also replied with top-posting.  please can you look up and read "mailing list netiquette"

use google search to find some pages on that.

the internet joke with "A" before "Q" is particularly funny but is also illustrative at the same time.

best,