[Libre-soc-dev] General Introduction

lkcl luke.leighton at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 16:30:33 BST 2021

On Wed, Aug 18, 2021 at 3:39 PM <niranjan at object-automation.com> wrote:

> > i took a look, i haven't received it (not in spam).  do reply instead with
> > it as an attachment to the list.  public ssh keys (id_rsa.pub) are
> > perfectly
> > fine to distribute: the *private* key you absolutely must keep secret.
>
> I am attaching the public key herewith.

excellent, i've added it, you should now (like gautham) be able to move to the
test access phase:
https://libre-soc.org/HDL_workflow/#gitolite3_access

as i said to gautham, don't type a password! it is guaranteed to fail.

*read the whole section carefully*, multiple times.

i've given you both write-access to the ikiwiki, you should be able to clone it
with:

       git clone ssh://gitolite3@git.libre-soc.org:922/libreriscv.git