[Libre-soc-dev] General Introduction

lkcl luke.leighton at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 19:22:53 BST 2021

On August 17, 2021 6:10:55 PM UTC, niranjan at object-automation.com wrote:

>Thank you, I have gone through the charter and would be happy to abide
>by
>it. I have also added myself to the wiki page and sent you an email
>with
>my ssh key.

brilliant, will add it shortly once i receive it

btw, you remember what i said about "trim context"? you notice how i cut everything above?  this you have to do manually.

gmail is *not* your friend, here.  they have this stupid thing with the 3 dots, which hides reply context.

you *must* expand out the *full* message then edit out anything irrelevant, ok?

it's explained in HDL_workflow.

again, this is just standard netiquette of 30 years standing, for technical mailing lists.