[Libre-soc-dev] openpower-isa testing

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 03:10:56 BST 2021

while attempting to help with bisecting
ran into an issue with openpower-isa where the installed executable
was then used with a different name, as well as the installed
executable was attempting to execute a module as if it were a
While attempting to test that to see if I accidentally broke anything,
I discovered that a large number of the unit tests fail, preventing
easy determination of any potential breakage that I caused.

I ended up deciding that running setup.py test was hopeless, so I
pushed the changes since they only affect the build scripts and
they're easy to revert:


More information about the Libre-soc-dev mailing list