[Libre-soc-dev] Fwd: soclayout problem

Jean-Paul Chaput Jean-Paul.Chaput at lip6.fr
Tue Apr 27 16:42:20 BST 2021

> the "solution" is to fool yosys to think it is not an external Cell by having unique
> names and unique model names.
>
> hence the MODEL is spblock_0 spblock_1 spblock_2 spblock_3

  One more problem : even if it is flagged as a blackbox, the blif
  file will contains a description of the spblock512w64b8w_0.v
  telling that "d == q" :

    .names d[0] q[0]
    1 1

  Subsequently, the Coriolis blif parser, unifies them and the
  "q" port of the spblock512w64b8w_0 disappear. And thus cannot
  be connected to the port of the real SRAM block...

  You sould modify the Verilog description so the two ports are
  not merged, while *not* introducing anything that Yosys may
  be tempted to synthetize.

--

      .-.     J e a n - P a u l   C h a p u t  /  Administrateur Systeme
      /v\     Jean-Paul.Chaput at lip6.fr
    /(___)\   work: (33) 01.44.27.53.99
     ^^ ^^    cell:      06.66.25.35.55   home: 09.65.29.83.38

    U P M C   Universite Pierre & Marie Curie
    L I P 6   Laboratoire d'Informatique de Paris VI
    S o C     System On Chip