[Libre-soc-dev] soclayout problem

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Tue Apr 27 11:55:09 BST 2021

On Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 11:19 AM Jean-Paul Chaput <Jean-Paul.Chaput at lip6.fr>
wrote:

> Hello Luke,
>
> I'm trying to regenerate the soclayout/experiment9/tsmc_c018 and I'm now
> facing the following error at "make vst" stage :
>
>   ERROR: Module `\spblock512w64b8w_0' referenced in module `\sram4k_0' in
> cell
> `\spblock512w64b8w_0' is not part of the design.

yyep, i spent an entire day on this one.

you *will* have to do *exactly* what i did in the freepdk45 directory....
which (doh) i have not committed the modifications to the build_*.sh
scripts to copy over the lower-case spblock512w64b8w_*.v

ah, found it:
https://git.libre-soc.org/?p=soclayout.git;a=blob;f=experiments9/build_full_4ksram.sh;hb=HEAD

i had only added the required steps to that build script, not to all.  done
now
https://git.libre-soc.org/?p=soclayout.git;a=commitdiff;h=HEAD