[Libre-soc-dev] OT: Google has been marking emails from Luke (on this list) to me as spam

rhkramer at gmail.com rhkramer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 17:32:51 BST 2021

I don't know that anybody can do anything about this, and I don't know exactly
how it works, but gmail recently started marking posts to this list from Luke
as spam, so I was not seeing them (in kmail via pop3).

My guess is that someone decided to mark emails from Luke coming to him / her
as spam, and google applied that globally.

Sometime ago I noticed that it seemed that Luke was no longer posting messages
-- I eventually thought to check my google spam folder.  Those that were still
in spam (they get deleted after 30 days, iiuc) I moved back to my google inbox
and they got transferred to my machine via pop3.

(I should consider switching away from gmail.)

Just thought I'd mention it in case anyone else notices radio silence from
Luke.