[Libre-soc-dev] Hey. Any new work for me

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sun Apr 18 15:18:26 BST 2021

On Sun, Apr 18, 2021 at 1:47 PM Veera <vklr at vkten.in> wrote:

> Any new work for me. I am looking into Bug 602 for a while.

hiya veera,

ok so yes - this will need a new bugreport btw (please do raise it).
we need the sphinx documentation dependencies added
to nmutil and ieee754fpu, also to the Makefile, and for the
python3-sphinx packages to be added to the dev-env-setup build scripts

* python3-sphinx
* python3-sphinx-rtd-theme

there *may* be more to it than that, basically it needs to be
posslble to repro the building of the documentation.

here is how it's done in soc's Makefile:
https://git.libre-soc.org/?p=soc.git;a=blob;f=Makefile;h=45a42132a5042f5e6a775995848f8d69631cd761;hb=d27d8b7aa607d641b1f963b4db5cc05c834ad65c#l72

also add the appropriate "htmlupload" section, adjust line 89, the target.

those sections need adding to nmutil and ieee754fpu Makefile, i have
just added you to those repos.  if you can make sure that "make html"
works.

then also this page will need editing to cross-reference the FPU and
nmutil to the relevant docs.libre-soc.org URL
https://libre-soc.org/docs/