[Libre-soc-dev] POWER SV Binutils bug

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 19:06:27 BST 2020

Hi Luke,

I was looking for the task on a milestone where the subtasks of the
'POWER SV Binutils' task are listed for the purposes of drafting the
letter reaching out to @lu_zero of Gentoo the other day but after
searching rather extensively I haven't been able to find it. Does this
exist in the bugtracker or is it something that to this point has
solely been discussed on the mailing list? Either way I think I need
that information before I can write a proper email explaining what
work we are looking to have completed by this individual.

Cole