[Libre-soc-dev] daily kan-ban update 19sep2020
cestrauss at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 22:25:01 BST 2020
Last two weeks:
* Wrote a few lessons of the GTKWave tutorial:
* Produced a reduced test case for a cxxsim bug, and tested the
The updated cxxsim now works in all test cases provided.
* Tried the new cxxsim on src/soc/simple/test/test_issuer.py, but it
hangs. Will attempt to reduce it.
* Managed to write some formal proofs and cover traces for simple
designs, from simple registers to various buffered handshakes. It was a
good learning experience.
* Write a formal proof and cover traces for src/soc/experiment/alu_fsm.py
* Add a GTKWave document to src/soc/experiment/alu_hier.py
* Write a parallel unit test for
Next (as time permits):
* Write a parallel unit test for src/soc/experiment/compldst_multi.py
* Provide a reduced test case for the cxxsim bug.
* Add more content to the GTKWave tutorial
More information about the Libre-soc-dev