[Libre-soc-dev] daily kan-ban update 18sep2020
Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri Sep 18 15:55:26 BST 2020
apologies not been keeping in touch past few days.
* spoke with cole tuesday (?) after working out that the mmu is going
to take too long, focus instead on litex interfaces and JTAG.
* staf kindly gave some insights into chips4makers JTAG code
* the interfaces we will add *only* those bare minimum that have
existing code or is absolutely essential
* OpenPOWER NA2020 went very well, technically. unfortunately because
of slack there was no engagement.
* XDC2020 on the other hand using irc has been fantastic and we have
people coming forward wanting to help out.
More information about the Libre-soc-dev