[Libre-soc-dev] daily kan-ban update 18sep2020

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri Sep 18 15:55:26 BST 2020

apologies not been keeping in touch past few days.

* spoke with cole tuesday (?) after working out that the mmu is going
to take too long, focus instead on litex interfaces and JTAG.

* staf kindly gave some insights into chips4makers JTAG code

* the interfaces we will add *only* those bare minimum that have
existing code or is absolutely essential

* OpenPOWER NA2020 went very well, technically.  unfortunately because
of slack there was no engagement.

* XDC2020 on the other hand using irc has been fantastic and we have
people coming forward wanting to help out.