[Libre-soc-dev] daily kan-ban update 11sep2020

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 22:04:17 BST 2020

On Fri, Sep 11, 2020 at 11:58 AM Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
<lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:

> been going over dache.py several times, put in a wishbone SRAM and ran the
> unit test. faillll....

Cool!

> reviewing the yosys graphviz it is a horrendous mess.  i have attempted to
> split it into submodules to help with this.

Sorry I'm ignorant of how submodule work. What are submodule and why
might they possibly help with the mess?

> also patched nmigen to add jeanthom's "Display" capability which is going
> to be essential, here.

Thanks.

> this is going to take a while.

Indeed, can you provide me with some direction on what I should be
working on? Having added icache_tb to icache.py I've run to the end of
my task list.
I'd like to help with dcache.py but I'm not sure if that would
interfere with your work on it... Please direct me :)

Cole