[Libre-soc-dev] git.libre-soc.org mesa repo branch

vivek pandya vivekvpandya at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 17:47:40 BST 2020

I think we should have waited a little bit. Everything is visible and
accessible on
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/vivekvpandya/mesa/-/tree/libresoc_dev
Until I don't get LLVM jit wrangled all work is mostly labor, nothing much
smart.
Is anyone planning to add any code? Mostly that won't help until I get LLVM
getting generated.

I will push vk_format* files in some hours (Internet is down). Now I don't
know if that will create a mess in the git repository Cole just created.