[Libre-soc-dev] daily kan-ban update 15oct2020

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 00:43:39 BST 2020

On Fri, Oct 16, 2020 at 3:25 PM Cole Poirier <colepoirier at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 16, 2020 at 3:24 PM Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
> <lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:
> >
> > On Fri, Oct 16, 2020 at 11:22 PM Cole Poirier <colepoirier at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Ok doing that now, searching through the file in vim.
> >
> > why was that not your first response?
>
> It was... I guess I should have waited to update you... oops :)

So I found the issue but I'm not sure how to solve it without possibly
stuffing up a lot of other code. The problem lies in
soc/litex/florent/libresoc/core.py
```
16 CPU_VARIANTS = ["standard", "standard32", "standardjtag", "ls180",
"standardjtagnoirq"]
(variant is one of CPU_VARIANTS, and since no variant contains
'gpiotest', simple gpio will never be enabled)
173    if "gpiotest" in variant:
174        self.simple_gpio = gpio = wb.Interface(data_width=32, adr_width=30)
```

How should I solve this problem without messing up any other part of
the build/configuration process?

Cole