[Libre-soc-dev] versa_ecp5.py paramaterization update

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 02:56:45 BST 2020

On Monday, October 12, 2020, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net>
wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 13, 2020 at 1:20 AM Cole Poirier <colepoirier at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Question from there for you now though: PPC64LE support in gdb and
> openocd,
> > is this something we should try to accomplish with/through OPF? Or is it
> > something that we have money in the budget for that should be done by a
> > to-be-round developer? Or are we just SOL?
>
> no, we need a square developer.

Hehe oops meant found. Would be great to find some more software engineers,
was thinking about recruitment again today. Has Umberto joined the mailing
list yet? Did you have other developers reach out after the conferences?
I’ll have to set up my irc this week. Where is #libre-soc being logged per
our transparency requirements? On the off chance that someone is reading
this but hasn’t said hello yet (like I did for 6+ months before saying
hello back in January) please say hello! We would love your help!

> yes we do it ourselves.

https://www.embecosm.com/appnotes/ean4/embecosm-howto-rsp-server-ean4-issue-2.html

Will put on wiki tomorrow. Seems like a very helpful resource as it notes
that the GDB User Guide that has examples of how to port gdb to a new arch
are out of date and nowhere near as detailed as this supplement to the
guide claims to be.

Cole