[Libre-soc-dev] JTAG C4M

Staf Verhaegen staf at fibraservi.eu
Fri Oct 9 16:03:14 BST 2020

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton schreef op vr 09-10-2020 om 14:18 [+0100]:
> [core]    repositoryformatversion = 0    filemode = true    bare =
> false    logallrefupdates = true[remote "origin"]    url =
> gitolite3 at libre-soc.org:c4m-jtag.git    fetch =
> +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*[branch "master"]    remote =
> origin    merge = refs/heads/master    rebase = true[remote
> "c4m"]    url = https://gitlab.com/Chips4Makers/c4m-jtag/
>     fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*

Would you mind renaming your branch to libresoc_master ? I could then
mirror your repo on the upstream gitlab repo.

It seems I did not add a LICENSE in this repo yet. Plan is to dual
license it as GPL-2.0-or-later and CERN-OSHW-S-2.0, would that be
acceptable for upstreaming the libresoc changes ?

greets,
Staf.