[Libre-soc-dev] ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'soc.decoder.isa.all'

Tobias Platen libre-soc at platen-software.de
Thu Oct 8 20:02:23 BST 2020

On Thu, 8 Oct 2020 11:56:08 -0700
Cole Poirier <colepoirier at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 11:54 AM Tobias Platen
> <libre-soc at platen-software.de> wrote:
> >
> > I think i've forgotten something, but I don't remember what.
> > To test I've run:
> >
> > cd soc
> > make gitupdate
> > python3 setup.py develop
> > python src/soc/decoder/pseudo/pywriter.py
> > cd src/soc/fu/mmu/test
> > python3 test_pipe_caller.py
> >
> > Then I get the following error
> >
> > Traceback (most recent call last):
> >   File "test_pipe_caller.py", line 15, in <module>
> >     from soc.decoder.isa.all import ISA
> > ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'soc.decoder.isa.all'
>
> Does running `git pull` manually produce anything?
I've started a fresh clone, but libre-soc uses subrepos.
Make gitupdate just runs:
	git submodule init
	git submodule update --init --recursive --remote

I think soc.decoder.isa.all is generated from some csv files,
but I don't remember which command I used once.

> Cole

Tobias Platen <libre-soc[at]platen-software[dot]de>