[Libre-soc-dev] OPF Membership

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 19:53:55 BST 2020

On Wed, Oct 7, 2020 at 9:39 PM Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
<lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:

> On 10/8/20, Cole Poirier <colepoirier at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > It appears that the OpenPOWER Foundation wants prospective members to
> > email this address membership at openpowerfoundation.org in order to
> > obtain the membership signup forms, per this page
> > https://openpowerfoundation.org/get-involved/.
>
> i'm sure i managed to find a link ah well  send them to everyone, privately.

I was confused. I was under the presumption that the membership kit
hugh had sent me was from this year, but having now looked to confirm
this, I realized it was the same one from 2016 that is available
online at this url:
https://openpowerfoundation.org/membership/how-to-join/membership-kit-9-27-16-4/.
So everyone who is interested in participating in the OpenPOWER
Foundation, especially the working groups i.e. the ISA Working Group,
should fill out these forms and submit them to:
membership at openpowerfoundation.org.

Cole