[Libre-soc-dev] soclayout/experiments10 doDesign.py

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Wed Nov 4 18:20:59 GMT 2020

On Wed, Nov 4, 2020 at 6:09 PM Cole Poirier <colepoirier at gmail.com> wrote:

> I thought *our* mailing list and *our* bug tracker were sufficiently
> *ours* that asking about it on the mailing list instead of the bug
> track shouldn't interfere with JP. I didn't ask on *his* bug tracker.

JP as you saw monitors this (high traffic) mailing list, but does not
necessarily monitor the (higher traffic) libre-soc-bugs list unless a
bug is specifically assigned to him.  which is one of the reasons why
i recommended separate lists.

sorry these things i automatically "realise" if you know what i mean,
from doing project management for so long.