[Libre-soc-dev] Heads up on coriolis2 progress

whygee at f-cpu.org whygee at f-cpu.org
Tue Dec 29 00:32:19 GMT 2020

On 2020-12-29 01:25, Cole Poirier wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 28, 2020 at 4:23 PM <whygee at f-cpu.org> wrote:
>>
>> Pretty !
>>
>> Thanks for the efforts :-)
>>
>> Too bad I didn't have it before,
>> the July version got published in a French magazine :-D
>
> It actually only started compiling again with the core included very
> recently; much of the efforts since the summer were about configuring
> the corona correctly and setting it up so that the full core could be
> added back in.
That sounds awesome :-)

> That's very cool about the magazine! Can you send the
> link to it here?

https://connect.ed-diamond.com/Hackable/HK-036/Une-breve-histoire-des-ASIC-libres
"a brief history of Free ASICs" has 3 pages about Libre-SoC and 2 about
the Google-Skywater initiative (I couldn't fit more, it was already so
packed
that the references had to be separated and published online at the
bottom
of the above link)

> Cole
yg