[Libre-soc-dev] budget-sync

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 20:55:09 GMT 2020

On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 12:48 PM Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
<lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:

> if you screw up the screwups, you get to fix those too.
>
> congratulations :)

Hehe thank you :) I was frightened after your message telling me I was
messing with audited financial records, so I needed this encouragement
to feel that I would be able to do the corrections without continuing
to cause damage.

> (plus: you know exactly what you did: i don't)

True. I believe I have reverted all of my mistakes. By the way, you
are inserting syntax errors by using a ':', the correct syntax is to
use a '='.

Cole