[Libre-soc-dev] budget-sync

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Wed Dec 2 20:37:06 GMT 2020

On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 8:32 PM Cole Poirier <colepoirier at gmail.com> wrote:

> Aha! That makes a lot more sense. Sorry again. Should I revert the
> changes I made, or since I've already stuffed this up, do you prefer
> to do that yourself to ensure it is done 100% correctly?

see Charter.  what does it say?
https://libre-soc.org/charter/

"Everyone is responsible - and accountable - for their actions: good
and bad, "Guilt" and "Merit" belong with whoever earned them."

why do you think that's there?

why do you want to abdicate responsibility for fixing your own
mistake, and why do you think i should take that opportunity away from
you?