[Libre-soc-dev] budget-sync

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 19:23:32 GMT 2020

On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 11:08 AM Jacob Lifshay <programmerjake at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 2, 2020, 09:05 Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net>
> wrote:
>
> > if everyone can also do the same thing so that i don't have to do 530
> > bugs, that would be good.
> >

> yeah, I can help.
>
> We still have to figure out what exactly to do about too many things being
> allocated to some of the bugs, causing their budget to run negative.

I'm not sure I'm using this right. I ran `python src/budget_sync/main.py -c
budget-sync-config.toml` from the utils dir cloned from libre-soc git. I
only got 10 errors output. Half about the name in the field not matching
any person or alias, and half about the budget amount not adding up. Help
Jacob or Luke?

Cole