[Libre-soc-dev] Vacation

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 20:22:57 BST 2020

Hi all,

I'm going to be taking a short vacation starting this Sunday, August
30th, and ending thursday September 3rd. I'll be without email access
on the 31st, 1st, and 2nd, as I'll be camping in the mountains (the
absolutely gorgeous Jasper national park in Alberta, Canada).

My plan is to finish translating icache.vhdl, and icache_tb.vhdl (as
well as the under 100 lines of plru.vhdl) before I leave on sunday, as
well as setting up our new conference call home by end of day tomorrow
(saturday). And, also finishishing, and submitting my NLNET RFP so I
can get paid :).

Cole