[Libre-soc-dev] Loading Vulkan Driver

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Tue Aug 25 14:26:05 BST 2020

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 1:46 PM vivek pandya <vivekvpandya at gmail.com> wrote:

> > vivek i have asked cole to create a wiki page to track things like this,
> > also a tutorial how to build the code.
> >
> > https://libre-soc.org/3d_gpu/mesa/?updated
> >
> > then more people can follow what you are doing, easily set up the build
> > environment and help comment.
> >
> Sure I will add details about how to build the code,

ah excellent, Cole can edit it (and try to repro it)

> I am doing some experiments with extension and entrypoint generation code,
> so those files will change.
> I would request not to waste time on current code I have pushed.

aww vivek, that's half the fun! :)  seriously, it is just good for
people to follow and see progress, and also to support what you are
doing.  really don't worry about it.  you should see the sheer
overwhelming quantity of debug output from the HDL unit tests
particularly when running side-by-side against the simulator.