[Libre-soc-dev] daily kan-ban update 20aug2020

Alain D D Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Thu Aug 20 19:21:34 BST 2020

I have updated more documentation, in particular added a glossary.

Pushed to git.

Some of the entries that I have put in you might think obvious, but I suspect
that different people will populate that list differently.

One definition that I have is VPU. I do not know how you wish to define it when
you talk of a CPU-GPU-VPU machine. There are 3 definitions that I can see:
Video Processing Unit and Visual Processing Unit and Vector Processing Unit

What should I use ?

--
Alain Williams
+44 (0) 787 668 0256  https://www.phcomp.co.uk/