[Libre-soc-dev] I'm about to create 54 bug reports for diagrams

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 20:50:28 BST 2020

Hi Luke,

I'm going to make a bug report for each of the 54 remaining diagrams
from the wiki that are candidates for conversion. Because I need you
to assign priorities I will be assigning the bug reports to you, after
you have assigned a priority please assign the bug to me. I wanted to
give you heads up because filing so many bug reports in such a short
time span will result in a spam-like level of email notifications. Do
you have any thoughts on this before I begin?

Cole