[libre-riscv-dev] daily kan-ban update 29may2020

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sat May 30 00:55:04 BST 2020

On Sat, May 30, 2020 at 12:20 AM Jacob Lifshay <programmerjake at gmail.com> wrote:

> today: working on div and mul pipelines

cool.

> probably won't get a lot done due to helping my friend build his computer
> after finally getting the right motherboard. spent several hours only to
> discover that the new mobo is defective.

aiyaaa :)  i hate it when that happens.  i've built... over... 20
systems in the past (including a 386, back in.... 1992-3 i think,
where i saved money by putting it into a small cardboard box).  i've
always been lucky that they always worked - except for those 8 systems
that had memory faults that needed a BIOS update.

good luck :)