[libre-riscv-dev] daily kan-ban update 12may2020

Yehowshua yimmanuel3 at gatech.edu
Tue May 12 15:42:58 BST 2020

I’m currently attending Create-X startup school at Launch 2020 - for Systèmes Libres.

I also got hired by Georgia Tech to help re-write the computer architecture class. The reason I mention this is that classes like these are very formative for students - and perhaps one of these students might contribute to Libre-SOC in the future.

With that in mind, I tried to incorporate concepts such as git, using nMigen, Cocotb, etc…

https://comparch-resources.ece.gatech.edu <https://comparch-resources.ece.gatech.edu/>

Yehowshua