[libre-riscv-dev] Pinout, interfaces, Rudi, and Raptor

Yehowshua yimmanuel3 at gatech.edu
Fri May 8 15:20:48 BST 2020

Hello Luke,
	So I see we have some pinout sdefine here.

https://libre-soc.org/shakti/m_class/pinouts/ <https://libre-soc.org/shakti/m_class/pinouts/>

My suggestion is to drop the pinmux for now. We should probably update that page(or create a similar page) to reflect what we’re targeting for October.

IIRC, we’re targeting QFP. I don’t see the dimensions or form factor we’re targeting listed there however. We should talk about that.

Also, talked with Tim and SDR could work for the first SBC. LiteX also supports SDR which is good for us as it doesn’t require a PHY like DDR making it simpler.

Luke, should I connect Rudi to Tim?

Yehowshua