[libre-riscv-dev] daily kan-ban update 08mar2020

Michael N mtnolan2640 at gmail.com
Fri May 8 15:03:17 BST 2020

> On May 8, 2020, at 9:28 AM, Michael Nolan <mtnolan2640 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Now that I have branches working in the simulator, I was thinking of starting work on the integer ALU. Taking a look at alu_hier.py, I think I'll keep the interface but replace the implementation with a pipelined one.
>
> --Michael

I noticed alu_hier was nicely broken up into different function units (adder, branch unit, multiplier, etc.). Is there a nice way you know of to do that with the nmutil pipeline stages? Like a way to merge stage 1 of the adder pipe with stage one of the branch pipe to get the stage 1 of the alu?

—Michael