[libre-riscv-dev] Next tasks for the Libre-SOC

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Tue Mar 24 10:48:55 GMT 2020

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 10:37 AM Tobias Platen
<hacks2019 at platen-software.de> wrote:

> I've now worked on the NLNet 2019 Coriolis2 Layout proposal [1] and now I'm looking for new tasks that I'll do next.

always see "bugs assigned to me".  in this case, because i'm not
"you", i did a search for bugs assigned to
hacks2019 at platen-software.de:
http://bugs.libre-riscv.org/buglist.cgi?email1=hacks2019%40platen-software.de&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype1=substring&list_id=557&query_format=advanced&resolution=---

i am also half-way through *manual* conversion of mulRecFN.v and woo,
the completely-uncommented logic, there, is ridiculously obtuse and
impossible to actually understand what the hell is going on.

we need that logic because it forms the basis of the FMAC rules.  and
we need a FP MAC.

if you can get mulRecFN *and all dependent macros/functions* working
that would be extremely helpful.