[libre-riscv-dev] Scoreboard and LDST questions

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sun Jun 21 23:27:09 BST 2020

On Sunday, June 21, 2020, Cole Poirier <colepoirier at gmail.com> wrote:

> > On Jun 21, 2020, at 2:15 PM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net>
> wrote:
> >
> > from experience i think you'll find that you completely lose track if
> > you do that.  the habit to get into, therefore, is to cross-reference
> > immediately.  i'd forgotten to, and the only reason i did so now was
> > because you happened to reply on that thread.
>
> Thanks for this advice. It’s not necessarily suitable to a bugzilla type
> bug report,

actually a case could be made that it may well be.

> so I’ll be investigating if there are ‘to do checklists’ available on
> bugseverywhere. It is better suited to going on my own wiki page but that
> is a bit cumbersome.

it's better than nothing.  freeform text and it takes an effort of
disciplined will to maintain.

> In the meantime I’m keeping a list of things ‘todo’ for my own scheduling.

would that happen to be a list that is offline and inaccessible to others?
if so, does it contain *only* personal tasks or does it contain tasks that
could be carried out by others for this project?