[libre-riscv-dev] Yehowshua Tasks

Yehowshua yimmanuel3 at gatech.edu
Mon Jun 15 23:47:27 BST 2020

Hello again Luke,

	As I wrap up my thesis, I’d like to get into the flow of things more.
	I can put I about four hours a day on LibreSOC.

	1. What are some tasks I can get started with right away?
	Mainly related to nMigen - I don’t have patience for QEMU
	right now. Last time I did extensive QEMU work was a pretty
	painful experience about a year ago.

	2. I can go ahead and write a bench test for Minerva’s cache.

	3. Also, how can I get more familiar with the LD/ST comp unit
	including the dual cache even/odd architecture from the YouTube
	video you linked to earlier today?
	Is it related to the memory Hierarchy section in Mitch Alsup’s
	computer architecture chapter 10?

Yehowshua