[libre-riscv-dev] libre-riscv-dev Digest, Vol 23, Issue 18

Samuel Falvo II sam.falvo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 03:09:30 BST 2020

On Fri, Jul 10, 2020 at 3:59 PM
<libre-riscv-dev-request at lists.libre-riscv.org> wrote:
> On Friday, July 10, 2020, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net>
> the main one you want is soc/fu/spr/test/test_pipe_caller.py

This test seems to pass if I run it manually; I get a too many open
files error if I run it from make test.  But you did say that that way
lies the path to the dark-side, so I'll just stick with manual
invocation for now.

I guess my next question is to better understand the nature of the
formal tests you want me to write.  I can try to write a set of
"obvious" formal properties for the main_stage.py module; but, it'd be
better if I had a clearer understanding of the intention of the main
stage module.  Is here a good place to discuss the scope for bug 418
or should we move this discussion to the bug?

BTW, I re-asserted to Mailman that I did *not* want to be on digest
mode.  Mailman presents my configuration to me with it turned off
(screenshot available upon request); I'm not sure why it continues to
keep me in digest mode.

--
Samuel A. Falvo II