[libre-riscv-dev] daily kan-ban update 07jul2020

Yehowshua yimmanuel3 at gatech.edu
Thu Jul 9 16:19:18 BST 2020

> pushed the code for an attempt at writing a simple HTML5 demo of the
> proposed pipeline loop -- I got totally bogged down in the process,

Hey Jacob.

I actually did something similar.
I built a framework that allows you to hook into nMigen
simulations and display them with an HTML+Javascript visualiser.

https://github.com/BracketMaster/nmigen_visualiser

I’ve documented fairly well and you’ll see a fancy example
in the README.
Very useful for debugging my complex ML accelerator thesis.

Luke, we could also use this as a form of documentation in the future.
First, we could create SVG diagrams representing the LD/ST unit for example.
And then you could use my tool to hook into the SVG and the Nmigen state at
the same time and animate elements over certain transactions etc.

Yehowshua