[libre-riscv-dev] daily kan-ban update 08jul2020

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Wed Jul 8 23:18:29 BST 2020

On Wednesday, July 8, 2020, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net>
wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 6:31 PM Tobias Platen
> <libre-soc at platen-software.de> wrote:
> >
> > today: I'm trying to run the tests with all modules updated to the
> latest version
>
> i'm in the middle of sorting out OP_NOP, OP_ATTN and OP_ILLEGAL
> support at the moment.  none of these run through a pipeline, they're
> part of the Issuer FSM.

i've got test_issuer.py running again, and hello_world_sim.py and also
fu/alu/test/test_pipe_caller.py

those and the spr one are what i have tested so far.

adding support for NOP in the FSM, not through a pipeline, but still
presenting the same busy/valid signalling, has made a bit of a mess of the
Issuer class.