[libre-riscv-dev] LibreSOC domain

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 20:57:58 GMT 2020

Thanks for the warm welcome Yehowshua!

Unfortunately I don’t think I would know where to start. What I think would be really helpful for me is some suggestions of the fundamental maths and computer science knowledge and skills I would need to master in order to properly understand the algorithms involved. Then from there I was thinking some books, textbooks, or technical materials that could improve my knowledge and understanding the fundamental computer systems and concepts involved.

Do you think that this a reasonable course to pursue for me to start learning the technical skills I would need in order to contribute meaningfully?

Thank you,

Cole Poirier