[libre-riscv-dev] Cannot push to sv2nmigen.git

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sun Oct 27 20:59:07 GMT 2019

On Monday, October 28, 2019, Tobias Platen <hacks2019 at platen-software.de>
wrote:

> On 27.10.19 16:59, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

>> Star.
>>
>> We should get you some $ for sorting this out. It'll save an enormous
>> amount of time.
>>

> I have my bank account in Germany so I expect €

All taken care of ny NLNet, not me.

Could you create a new bugreport, with the main sv2nmigen one as a
dependency, describe in summary form what you did, also perhaps add the
planned comment addition?

I did the initial work so if we split say EUR 1000 between the two of us
would that be ok?

(if you do anything else on sv2nmigen in future it would be 100% for you).

L.