[libre-riscv-dev] porting AMDVLK to the Libre RISC-V 3D GPU: NLNet EUR 50, 000 Grant application

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Tue Oct 1 04:42:00 BST 2019

> > > ok.  then we take a closer look at it.

take a deep breath: i just heard from libv on irc, and, although i
didn't understand it at the time, the developers behind RADV have
acted in such extraordinarily unethical ways that there's just no way
i can advocate funding them.  it turns out that they've not responded
to my efforts to contact them, anyway.