[libre-riscv-dev] IEEE754 FPU turning into ALU with Reservation Stations

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Mon Mar 25 09:56:09 GMT 2019

hi alexander,

apologies i'm dealing with creating some infrastructure that's...
doing my head in somewhat :)  it also means that there's not a lot of
point in morphing the fmul or fdiv code, yet, until that
infrastructure is ready.

however once done so it'll be quite straightforward and quite quick to
do a conversion/morphing.  in the meantime, what i can recommend, and
what would help me enormously, would be to just ask questions about
what's going on.  that way, you're up-to-date and the conversion
process will make a lot more sense.