[libre-riscv-dev] Questions The Libre-RISCV SoC

lkcl luke.leighton at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 11:47:06 GMT 2019

On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 11:25 AM lkcl <luke.leighton at gmail.com> wrote:

> ok so as you can see, michiel got back to me, so i propose to reply as
> below.  we agreed a cutoff of 48-72 hours, i'd feel more comfortable
> if we got back to michiel within under 48, if practical.

NLnet's next batch of applications (not associated with this one)
comes up on the 1st of april, which means that they have only *nine
days* in which to discuss probably something like a *hundred*
applications (of this current round), before they're deluged back with
dealing with the second batch.

so we need to move sharpish here!