[libre-riscv-dev] rowhammer mitigation

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri Mar 8 05:26:45 GMT 2019

On Fri, Mar 8, 2019 at 4:42 AM Jacob Lifshay <programmerjake at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 5, 2019 at 11:15 AM Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net>
> wrote:
>
> > we're starting to lose track of things like this, could you put it on
> > the requirements page (as a bulletpoint)
> > https://libre-riscv.org/3d_gpu/requirements_specification/
>
> went to add the section about rowhammer only to find it already added.
> Sorry I took too long.

 no problem, i only added the link (so as not to forget), i've found
from 20 years experience if i don't do it right there and then, it's
forgotten about :)

> > really need to start using the bugtracker.
> >
> I don't recall, is there a bugtracker running on libre-riscv.org

http://bugs.libre-riscv.org/ - i installed comment-editing so it's not
a total pain.  needs more product categories, let me know username,
i'll add you as a sysadmin if that's ok.