[libre-riscv-dev] IEEE754 FPU

Aleksandar Kostovic alexandar.kostovic at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 18:22:05 GMT 2019

To be clear, you are trying to make it so that each stage becomes its own
"small module". So for example in multiply, a state get_a is a small
module, get_b, special cases, normalizations... are supposed to be small
modules. And you are doing it to better pipeline it right?
Than i think this will be a good read
https://zipcpu.com/blog/2017/08/14/strategies-for-pipelining.html
What i like the most in that is part about "The traveling CE to reduce the
latency"