[Libre-soc-dev] Fwd: NGI0 Mentorship Program and Meeting at OFFDEM

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Tue Jan 31 13:01:48 GMT 2023

we should schedule this in.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: NGI0 Mentors <ngi0-mentors at public.cat>
Date: Tuesday, January 31, 2023
Subject: NGI0 Mentorship Program and Meeting at OFFDEM
To: Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <nlnet_2022_ongoing at libre-soc.org>

Dear Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton,

we hope you had a great start into the new year and want to welcome you to
the NGI0 program.

**INVITATION TO OFFDEM**
Before we explain a bit the NGI0 mentors program, we want to take the
chance and invite you to OFFDEM.
OFFDEM will take place on Feb. 4th and 5th in parallel with FOSDEM in
Brussels.
https://ps.zoethical.org/pub/offdem-ozone-cfp

We have proposed a NGI0 table at OFFDEM, where we want organize discussion
rounds around NGI0 related topics and most importantly meet you :)
https://ps.zoethical.org/pub/ngi-zero-at-offdem

Since OFFDEM is a self-organized conference, you can join the Forum and
help us organize the NGI0 space there:
https://ps.zoethical.org/t/ngi-zero-at-offdem/6450

**MENTORSHIP PROGRAM**
As a recipient of NGI0 Funding via NLnet, you're entitled to several
services and best practices resources and support from partners of the NGI0
consortium covering various aspects of free software development: software
distibution (packaging, copyright & licensing, standardization), community
engagement (accessibility, localization & internationalization, diversity &
inclusion, documentation, educational materials & publications), and
security (writing secure software, responsible disclosure, attacker hints).

Read more at
https://love.public.cat/pub/how-ngi0-can-help-your-free-software-project

We are the NGI0 Mentors and our role is to ensure you're enjoying this
experience and make the best out of it. How can we best help you?

- What has been your NGI0 funding experience so far?
- Did you take advantage of services offered by NGI0 members?
- Are you meeting with difficulties we could help you solve?
- What kind of support would you like to have during, and beyond NGI0
funding?
- We've been working on Resources for Free Software to introduce what's
available to you in the NGI0 consortium to support your project. You can
read our production at https://zoethical.org/ngi0/.

NGI0 Mentors are available to you for comment and general outreach by:

Email: mailto:ngi0-mentors at public.cat
Matrix: /join #ngi0-welcome:public.cat
See also https://love.public.cat/g/ngi0-mentors for further contact
information.

Take care, and feel free to reach out to us any time!

hk (ps), natacha (ps), hvale (apc), maja (apc) and paula (cct)

ps: https://ps.lesoiseaux.io/
apc: https://www.apc.org/
cct: https://techcultivation.org/

Your proposal reference: 2022-08-107