[Libre-soc-dev] daily kan-ban update 25nov2022

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 08:20:45 GMT 2022

On Fri, Nov 25, 2022 at 5:17 PM Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
<lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:
> > I borrowed my dad's audio recorder so I can end up with high quality audio
> > for the bigint presentation -- that's running late.
>
> there's no rush, FOSDEM is 5-6 feb.

my plan was always to put the video on youtube and/or other
appropriate websites, with the deadline of middle of november 2022 --
obviously that didn't happen... I never planned on presenting at
FOSDEM and tbh I don't intend to present at FOSDEM -- I find that too
intimidating rn. My current plan is to just put it on youtube when
it's ready, hopefully before 2023.

related, I started working on it again -- got toom-2 multiplication
(just pre-register-allocation simulation) to work for all combinations
of 1,2,3,4,6,8,12, and 16 words -- it was broken for 2-word by 3-word
multiplication.