[Libre-soc-dev] NLnet NGI Zero Entrust

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Mon Jun 27 09:45:24 BST 2022

https://nlnet.nl/entrust/eligibility/
https://nlnet.nl/entrust/

this looks like the new NLnet Grant approved (EU grant agreement
No 101069594 is new) and it's for EUR 9.6 million.

with 5/8 of the Libre-SOC Grants ending beginning of October,
we need to put in at least one more new one, the most obvious
pressing topic being for the SV Standard to cover proposing
and communication with the OPF ISA WG.

the guide for applicants states that we can actually apply for more
than EUR 50,000, now that 2019-02-012 has been completed,
and i think the strict public financial records will help there with
the Audit conditions.
https://nlnet.nl/entrust/guideforapplicants/