[Libre-soc-dev] budget-sync

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Mon Jun 20 10:08:20 BST 2022

On Mon, Jun 20, 2022 at 5:54 AM Jacob Lifshay <programmerjake at gmail.com> wrote:

> I added functionality to budget-sync to display in the tree output the total amount submitted/paid for each bug and all its children:
> https://git.libre-soc.org/?p=utils.git;a=commitdiff;h=472bb09fbac4e41667cedbb9c14869e0b106d9f1

ah drat, i'd forgotten to commit something which had "excluding" tasks, oh well.

> I also adjusted the budget fix heuristics to adjust the budget including subtasks instead if adjusting the budget excluding subtasks would make it negative:
> https://git.libre-soc.org/?p=utils.git;a=commitdiff;h=16ad3ec56fc34b6e256248881c69f6277848061f

was that because "if negative truncated to zero it can't possibly balance"?

> because of this, i discovered that if #74 (which is not submitted or paid) is set to eur 100

which can't be done because finding this means i've searched through
manual email records and found that it had already been submitted.

damnit.

i've already written to NLnet to tell them we're done on that one.

*sigh* ok i'll adjust another RFP (and re-send a 3rd time) to make
it balance.