[Libre-soc-dev] NLnet 2019-02-012 reached EUR 50,000

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Thu Jun 16 16:50:55 BST 2022

we've hit EUR 50,000 on the first project that i submitted
a grant for, which makes it officially "closed".  as anyone
subscribed to libre-soc-bugs will have noticed, i'm going
through the bugreports removing any budgets that have
not had an RFP submitted.  i've got about EUR 2725 still
to find, there.

i'm also encouraging everyone to submit RFPs because
there is going to be a change in the way that NLnet accepts
them (no longer by email)

also we need to get RFPs in that have been sitting for work
done, because if they're not submitted and the October threshold
is crossed, NLnet will *not* be able to draw down the money
from the EU because Horizon 2020 *ENDS* beginning of October.

we have been asked very speciflcally *NOT* to leave RFPs
until the very last minute, so please do get them in.