[Libre-soc-dev] setvl lost its reserved fields (was: setvl gaining CTR mode)

lkcl luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 12:23:12 BST 2022

To all VCs and their Agents

To all OPF ISA WG Voting Members

To all OPF Stakeholders

Please disregard this message from Jacob Lifshay in its entirety.

No changes described or recommended by Jacob Lifshay in this thread shall be considered an alteration or invalidation of any legally-binding contractual committments made, nor an alteration to the specification in any way shape or form.

Jacob has Asperger's and has difficulty in understanding context and implications.

Normally these types of discussions would be entirely private

The only reason this is public is because of the funding remit from NLnet requires full transparency.

Please disregard this thread and its entire contents in its entirety.

Signed,

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton,
Technical Director of RED Semiconductor Ltd.

l.